ComSoc is using the Duetone platform for storing all recorded presentations. Please follow the following steps to upload your talk video by
19 October 23 October (FIRM):
- Visit https://smartgridcomm.info/, click “Sign In”, and then click “Sign Up”.
- Sign up with your name, affiliation, email address, and the confirmation number that you were provided when you registered.
- In the activation email you receive, click the link to activate the account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your avatar on the top right corner, then select “Papers”. You will then see a list of papers you have authored. If you do not see your papers, click the “Add all your authored papers and talks to this list” button. You may also add your paper manually by entering your EDAS paper number.
- Click the 'Upload Video’ button (for talk videos) and the ‘Upload Slides” button (for slides).
- For uploading videos, click “Select your video as an MP4 file”, select your video file, and then click “Upload”. After the upload is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email message. The video will not be available to attendees in the conference until it is approved by the conference chairs. You will receive another email message when your video is approved.
- For uploading slides, follow similar steps as (7) above.
- You should now be able to download your video by clicking the “Video” Button and verify that the upload is indeed successful. You will also receive an email message letting you know that your video/slides have been successfully uploaded. Please note that the conference organizers will need to approve the video and slides you uploaded before they can be available in the online conference website.